Roles and Responsibilities
- Experience in handling chromatography sampling techniques like Headspace Samplers, Thermal Desorption, Pyrolyzer, etc. would be added advantage
- Should have experience in analytical method development, method optimisation, method validation using these techniques
- Should have knowledge of application workflows as per industry segment worked
- Knowledge of global regulations in the field having experience would be an added advantage
- Should be well conversant with various sample preparation techniques like extraction, digestion, purification, clean up etc.
- Responsible for providing post sale customer on-site application support on GC, GCMS & GCMS-MS
Desired Candidate Profile
- B.Sc. or equivalent Graduation in Organic Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry.
- M.Sc. Or Equivalent Post Graduation in Organic/ Analytical Chemistry or higher.
For more details, please share your updated resume and we shall get back to you.
Role:Analytical Chemistry Manager
Salary: 2,50,000 - 4,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Sc in Any Specialization
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization
Lobo Staffing Solutions Private Limited
A Client of Lobo Staffing Solutions Pvt Ltd
Contact Company:Lobo Staffing Solutions Private Limited
Address:A Client of Lobo Staffing Solutions Pvt Ltd