Title: Associate safety & quality Engineer (OSP Project implementation) under OSP HQ PM
1. Coordination with regional teams.
2. Supervising the implementation of all customers/Projects deliveries and make regional team adhere the safety and quality standards.
3. Work closely with regional teams, business partners and the concerned stakeholders.
4. Conduct internal and external meeting, track and follow-up actions with task owners.
5. Prepare safety & quality reports and upload them in SharePoint as per the requirement.
6. Train internal and external stakeholders.
Skills & Requirements:
1. Should have keen knowledge in safety (any industry).
2. Should have knowledge of safety and quality standard for OSP. (Outside Plant)
3. Knowledge of OSP Execution work and follow up on OSP/safety activities.
4. Knowledge in MS Office & Google earth map.
5. Able to prepare project progress report on Daily/weekly basis.
1. Should have good communication skills.
2. Should have good inter-personal skills.
1. Diploma, B.E
1. 2 - 3 years in Telecom / industrial safety.
Salary: 2,50,000 - 3,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Telecom / ISP
Role Category:Project Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization,Diploma in Any Specialization
Lobo Staffing Solutions Private Limited
One of our Client
Contact Company:Lobo Staffing Solutions Private Limited