I am hiring Telecom professionals for Bengaluru location. Below is the Job Description :
* The candidate must be self-driven and self-managed with the ability to operate effectively and independently. Good communications skills, very good understanding of mobile system architectures, telecom technologies, debugging & issue analysis and an excellent work ethic are essential requirements.
* Understanding the various operator's requirements such as ATT,Vzw etc and filling the compliance
* Development & maintenance in 2G/WCDMA/UMTS/CDMA/LTE in the area of protocol/RF/baseband/multimedia areas
* Development, Code analysis, Code review, Debugging the issues and resolving
* Able to work in a team as well as independently
* Basic Qualifications : BE/ BTech
* Experience in years and details : 4-8 years
* Functional Area : Modem/Baseband/IMS/Requirements
Core competency required - Understanding / Experience/ Knowledge etc.:
* Passionate for mobile device technologies, especially 3GPP protocol / RF / baseband / multimedia
* Responsible for writing implementation/functional specification mobile platform and mobile applications
* Interact with customers and carriers to scope requirements and certifications.
* Responsible for filling compliance matrix for different operators.
* Interact with the chipset vendors and understand the chipset architectures, specifications, requirements.
* Responsible for filling PICS/PIXIT/SoCs and preparing TechNotes.
* Interface with product team, project team and validation team to offer feedback on various issues
* Very good understanding of 3gpp and non-3gpp release specifications
* Good knowledge and working experience on the technologies and phone modules:
GSM, UMTS, WCDMA, CDMA, LTE, LTE-Advanced, 5G NR, IMS, RRC/MAC/Physical layers, Audio/Video Codecs, KPIs, WiFi, RF, Censors, Bluetooth, NFC, GPS, Camera, Mobile Security, device drivers, IoT, and Android OS.
* Familiar with QUALCOMM tools like QXDM, QDART, QSPR, QPST, QRCT, QCAT, Multimedia tools, Mobile Analyzer, etc. for basic issue analysis.
* Good knowledge of SDLC & STLC, using Bugzilla, and Debugging Using J-Tag is plus.
Do share your profiles and references to email@example.com