Jr. OU Bookings/Special Events Coordinator Media Services
Department:Production Events and Planning (PEP)
Location:Mumbai, India, Equinox Bldg.
Immediate Supervisor:Jr. OU Bookings/Special Events Coordinator
Section:DIAS- Media Services
The PEP team (Production Events and Planning) is a division within the wider MNC communications Media Services group, set-up to manage the delivery of global Occasional Use (OU) Production events from concept to billing.
Presence in several office locations, the PEP team manage a series of high profile contribution contracts across a wide range of global sporting and other events.
Following recent growth in OU contracts, the PEP team are looking for a number of OU Bookings/Special Events personnel to support the delivery of Media Services to broadcasters. This role will be required to support the Global OU Bookings team and Live Events.
This role will work a shift pattern that can include unsociable hours, weekends and public holidays.
- Support the PEP and Sales team in a pre-sales mode providing broadcast expertise in some OU major bids and proposals
- Manage the planning and implementation of a given series of events, including operational and incident processes
- Work closely with a Bookings team to ensure any customer requests are handled for the majority of a business day
- Provide Bookings support to the Occasional Use customer base with the aim to grow the business
- Manage Special events including booking Tata owned and 3rd party resources and sending bookings confirmations/handover documents
- Maintain reciprocal vendor relationships to provide OU services
- Provide support to the Live Events MCR as well as the onsite teams
- Act as a conduit to the wider operations team (MSOC) by providing first line support with specific OU knowledge and skills
- Work closely with the customers to ensure a flawless customer experience from start to finish
- Ensure the Bookings data in ScheduAll (software) is accurate when on passing to the Billing and vendor teams
• Significant experience in supporting OU services for high-profile events (sports and entertainment)
• Experience working under pressure in fast paced, dynamic HD and UHD production environments
• Experience living/working in a professional environment in England or USA references required
• Ability to work closely with engineering and operations especially during live events. Shift work and flexibility required during evenings, weekends and public holidays
• Previous experience working in the Occasional use sector with exposure to fibre, satellite operators and Broadcasters
• Stakeholder Management
• Service Management - Foundation
• Project Management Foundation
• Bachelors degree with at least 5 years of similar experience
• Solid Occasional Use experience including working with high profile global broadcasters
• Excellent in written and spoken English. Additional languages a plus (German, Spanish, French)
• Experience with video distribution and contribution over both fibre and satellite
• Experience of working in global locations within multi-cultural environments.
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 5,00,000 PA.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Des. - Any Specialization, Any Graduate - Any Specialization
Lobo Staffing Solutions Private Limited
MNC Media Service Industry
Contact Company:Lobo Staffing Solutions Private Limited