- 2 years' experience in residential interior design.
- Bachelors/Diploma in Architecture OR Diploma/B.Sc. in Interior Designing
- As a Designer the responsibilities will range from client front end, brief understanding and design development of projects which includes from conceptualization to floor plan 2d detailed working drawings and 3d designs also to coordinate with internal team and execution from concept to installation stages,
- Visit site for inspection ,
- You will be managing the complete project lifecycle - from conceptualization to delivery,
- Preparing detailed BOQ, 2d working drawings,3 designs and assisting customer in material selection as per the stated budget ,
- To revise the BOQ in case of any changes mentioned or requested by the client, the designer should also update any of such changes.
- The Design Consultant is expected to make visits to the site at WIP stage as and when required ,
- Resolve customer complaints by coordinating with site supervisors & workshop,
- At the stage of site walk through the designer is expected to visit and handover the site along with team to the customer .
For more details interested candidates can share their resume at email@example.com
Salary: INR 2,50,000 - 4,00,000 PA.
Functional Area:Architecture, Interior Design
Role Category:Interior Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Other Specialization, Diploma - Architecture, Fashion Designing/Other Designing
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Lobo Staffing Solutions Private Limited