Title: Associate Engineer (Wireless Project implementation)
1. Project coordination for implementation of the BTS and customers as per the requirement of the Project.
2. Responsible for materials movement and tracking for the deployment of the BTS and Customers and reconciling it in close coordination with vendors.
3. Should be able to work in generating the word order and closure of the work completion certificate in follow and coordination with vendor and collect information.
4. Responsible for dismantling of the BTS and customers with careful coordination and ensuring submission of the equipment to the warehouse.
5. Based on requirement should be able to load the site with vendor and execute the build of the site by arranging permission and monitoring the installation and commission till the stability and handover of the site with other stakeholders.
6. Responsible for working in TCL system as per the task flow for BTS and Customer migration.
7. Responsible for visiting the site to ensure compliance from safety and quality point of view.
8. Response for executing the Planned Event in a defined time as per the customer downtime availability.
9. Maintaining periodic tracking and historic data of the project.
Skills & Requirements:
1. Should have very good knowledge and understanding of the wireless network technologies.
2. Good understanding of the Project Coordination/lifecycle and should be able to handle project from planning, executing, monitoring, and controlling till closure.
3. Should have worked in UBR, P2P and PMP Wireless Technologies.
4. preferred CCNA or equivalent knowledge or certification to work on various router and switch devices.
5. Should have transmission knowledge for network integration and delivery
6. Basic understanding of the DC Power and understanding and experience on work @ Height, Telecom Tower etc
7. Good hands-on working knowledge and experience on MS Office, Excel & Google earth.
8. Able to prepare project progress report on Daily/weekly basis. Manage project scope, any issues involving complex integrated application/system project planning.
1. good communication skills, positive and to have the go-getter attitude to achieve the desired goals, good inter-personal and coordination skill
1. ITI/Diploma with 3-4 years of experience.
2. B.E/B. Tech with 1-2 years of Experience
Location : Bangalore, Cochin, Hyderabad
Salary: 2,00,000 - 3,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Telecom / ISP
Role Category:Project Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Lobo Staffing Solutions Private Limited
One of our Client
Contact Company:Lobo Staffing Solutions Private Limited