- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- ROI of marketing campaigns
- Responsible for strategizing, planning and implementation of steps to increase revenue from domestic and international customers.
- Cataloging, merchandizing of products including new product launches.
- Looks after overall efficiency of back end operations including receiving of orders to delivery customer across the world.
- Strategizing and implementing business growth through different form of digital marketing such as social media marketing, SEO and SEM (PPC, PLA's), e-mail marketing, remarketing & retargeting and performance marketing.
- Develop strong relationships with top affiliates in all online markets for better placements and visibility of the brand. Monitor affiliate activity, direct publisher and online mobile traffic from unique quality sources and analyze performance, identify areas of improvement and maximize campaign performance.
- Implement strategy for onboarding affiliates via programs, including awareness, acquisition and retention tactics to achieve business targets and revenue growth.
- Proven record in negotiation and management of online media campaigns for user acquisition.
- Supervising the team of executive for online reputation management to create positive buzz around brand.
- Ensuring growth as per industry trend. Identifying gaps and growth opportunities.
- Maintaining strong relationship with respective category managers.
- Direct Hands On experience of running large performance marketing programs (search, mobile app marketing, remarketing on all devices, programmatic).
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing. Work in partnership with teams across the organization to develop an integrated, forward-looking, ambitious digital culture.
- Formulate, develop and implement the delivery of digital marketing strategy, Take the lead on digital content and technology strategies and roadmap, supporting Digital Engagement in the development and implementation of the overall Digital Engagement strategy to meet the needs of the overall business plan.
- Manage the implementation, tracking, and measurement of integrated digital marketing campaigns within the timelines and budgets.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
Required Candidate profile
- Bachelor's / Marketing Degree preferred.
- 10+ years' experience of leading online marketing project includes (SEO,SEM, SMO, and E-commerce) in B2B space and with Product company
- Experience with web/app analytics tools.
- Candidates should have excellent oral and written communication skills. Proven organizational and process oriented, enthusiasm and commitment are required.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple work streams.
- Ability to manage and influence multiple internal and external stakeholders including marketing, creative, media, and content acquisition teams.
- This candidate will be responsible to lead & strategize entire online marketing.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category:Senior Management
Role:Head/VP/GM/ Mgr-Online/Digital Marketing
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Marketing, Advertising/Mass Communication
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Lobo Staffing Solutions Private Limited
Contact Company:Lobo Staffing Solutions Private Limited