- Should have sound knowledge in TXN requirements for2G/3G/45 and VBS enterprise solutions
- Should have sound knowledge in hybrid Txn solutions, NNI architect and Txn QOS settings
- Ability to lead teams for operations.
- All aspects of configuring and maintaining system security, network security, and site security for information systems using firewalls, IDS, IPS, and other means necessary
- All available Wide Area Networking technologies currently in use within the organization, including installation and maintenance of routers, point to point wireless, DWDM, MW, VPN, T1, MPLS, and MetroE etc of Multi OEM products.
- Local Area Networking, including maintenance, installation, and troubleshooting techniques, especially dealing with the TCP/IP protocol and services, and managing a large diversified environment using TCP/IP and Vlans.
- Methods and techniques of troubleshooting hardware and software problems.
- Cabling protocols, hardware and software.
- Ability to work through problems with telecommunications provider to correctly diagnose problems, troubleshoot, and expedite orders, and minimize downtime.
- Principles and practices of VOIP, SIP, and PRI.
- Hands on working of installation, commissioning, trouble shooting, Preventive maintenance and its communication with respective organisation structure .
- Willing to learn new technologies including IP.
- Spares accountability and R&R management.
Salary: INR 2,50,000 - 3,50,000 PA.
Functional Area:IT Software - Network Administration, Security
Desired Candidate Profile
Personnel Search Services Pvt Ltd
Recruiter Name:Saranya A
Contact Company:Personnel Search Services Pvt Ltd
Address :New No. 7, Second Main Road,, VOC Colony,, Kodambakkam,, Chennai, Tamilnadu - 600024,India