- Manpower Planning
- To ensure that organization chart of each function and JD of each position is maintained
- To identify an accurate requirement of manpower with the help of line managers based on the business plan and creating provision for the same for management approval
- a. To ensure and recruit right number of manpower for each function, with right skill and technical knowledge as per approved manpower and JD
- To ensure all the new employees are inducted with into the function with right understanding of the job, organizational culture, values, and operations and cross functional expectations as per established procedures.
- To help all the Managers to set KRA's; KPI's , Target and Performance Scale before the start of Financial and Performance Year.
- To help the line managers to evaluate the performance of employees and give feedback to the employees for improvement
- Provide and facilitate time for required training to the employees identified during performance evaluation.
- Help employees to grow in their career as per their performance and competency by providing right opportunity and platform.
- To ensure that Manpower Cost of the site is in Budgeted numbers and find ways and means to optimize it on a regular basis
- To have updated competition Manpower cost as well participate in compensation benchmarking surveys and understands the result.
- To provide adequate support to the staff members in a proactive manner to help them perform better in a focused manner.
- To ensure that all Labour laws in vogue and applicable to the site is complied with.Employee Relations
- To listen to the employee's grievance and resolve those well on time
- In case of non -performance, misconduct, non-compliance, non -conformity with established procedures reported/observed to take appropriate measures and disciplinary action.
- To ensure that required discipline is maintained in the plant and a positive and conducive environment is maintained.
- To ensure that if any employee resigns/separated, is relieved as per the established procedure and transition is handled smoothly with complete exit formalities
- To ensure written policies, guidelines and SOP's where ever applicable with in HR function.
- To ensure that employees are in good health condition by arranging intermittent health check-ups and monitoring as per established procedure .at the same time educating and promoting awareness to maintain better hygiene to work in a GMP environment.
- To ensure that Time office operation, payroll operation, are performed as per established procedures.
Required Candidate profile
- Smart Thinking
- Growth Oriented
- Change Management
- Effective Communicator.
- Building and driving through mediocrity.
- Planning and Organizing
- Building Relationships
- Motivate Team and Enable High Performance.
Salary: INR 25,00,000 - 40,00,000 PA.
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:Senior Management
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Pharma - Pharmacy
PG:M.Pharma - Pharmacy, MBA/PGDM - HR/Industrial Relations, Any Specialization, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization
Lobo Staffing Solutions Private Limited
Recruiter Name:Mr Basil
Contact Company:Lobo Staffing Solutions Private Limited