- B.Eng or M.Eng degree in Electrical Engineering, with 5+ years experience in electronics development for instrumentation
- Good understanding of basic multidisciplinary engineering fundamentals and experience working with multi-disciplinary teams
- Hands-on experience with analog and digital design, board layout and qualification, programmable logic and control system development, especially for electro mechanical devices.
- Medical device experience or experience in a regulated environment is a plus.
- Experience with FPGA coding and development is a plus
- Experience with stepper motor controls, LabVIEW and Minitab is a plus
- Experience with OrCAD, Mentor Graphics PADS, Mentor Graphics Expedition, Microsoft Office or equivalent programs is necessary
- Experience with Structured problem solving, KT, DMAIC root cause investigation process is necessary.
- 10% travel
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role:Product Development Executive
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical
PG:M.Tech - Electrical
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Lobo Staffing Solutions Private Limited