- The R&D Electrical & Electronics engineer is responsible for the design, layout and specification definition of all the electric and electronic components and systems of both engine and vehicle
- Designs and develops the electric system of the motorcycle which includes all wiring, charging systems, electronic fuel injection systems, braking systems/abs, lighting, instrument clusters, switches and commands, cdi, rectifier and regulator, etc.
- Extensive knowledge in EFI calibration
Provides the technical assistance to the development team and/or the suppliers during the part development
- Suggesting and making improvements to the design as per supplier and company requirements, manage the engineering BOM and drawings, 3d data for project.
- Responsible for final drawing release and ensuring development and quality maintain the specifications as per the original design.
- Responsible for ECN management.
Required Candidate profile
- Mechanical engineer with 10+ years of experience in two wheeler electric and electronic design and development.
- Must have knowledge in EFI system layout, development, calibration, emission, settings, diagnostics period, 3D modeling, drawing preparation, drafting, concept design, BOM preparation, prototype, DVP, design release following DFMEA, DFA, DFM & DFS.
- Software skill requirements: CAD tool PTC Creo 3.0. PLM, ERP
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area:Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category:Engineering Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Diploma - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Automobile
Lobo Staffing Solutions Private Limited
Contact Company:Lobo Staffing Solutions Private Limited